Tips for Maintaining a Comfortable Living Environment
General rules and tips
When renting an apartment/condo
- You will need to sign a contract and only the persons mentioned in the contract will be allowed to live in the property.
- You cannot rent out the apartment/condo to anyone else.
- Do not run inside your home.
- Do not yell inside your room, in hallways, etc.
- Do not play loud music or watch TV at a loud volume.
- Do not play any musical instruments like a guitar.
- Do not have parties and sing, dance, etc.
- Do not do laundry, vacuum, take showers, etc. early in the morning or late at night.
Things to remember before going out
- Always lock all windows and doors.
- Do not enter any restricted areas like fields, rice paddies, etc. on the way to your destination.
- Have your residence card with you at all times.
- You cannot carry weapons such as knives with you for personal protection.